Saturday, March 13, 2010

5 Months

Gabby, you are 5 months old! We are beginning to see changes in you daily. You have begun to sit unassisted for a few minutes which makes is fun to play! We are able to put toys around you and you will reach for them and are playing with them more than you ever have before. You are just now beginning to wear 6 month clothing and can still fit into some of your 3 month things, which is why I call you my "peanut"!

We have started veggies with you on top of your rice cereal and oatmeal. You really like sweet potatoes, which was your first veggie! You are still waking once a night, but I can go up, nurse you, and be back in my own bed in less than 10 minutes! It is such a joy watching you grow and become more aware of your surroundings. I love that you are beginning to play and that you want us to play with you! This next month will be filled with visitors and a trip to TX and I can't wait to see what it brings.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment