At this moment, on this day, I am thankful for:
1. A loving husband, who I adore.
2. A sweet, excitable, fun loving daughter.
3. A healthy pregnancy with baby boy arriving in February.
4. My health (a big one this year after being diagnosed with stage 1A melanoma).
5. We are employed.
6. A beautiful home to share with my family.
7. Supportive & loving parents.
8. Awesome friends who I can call on at a moments notice.
9. Food on our table and clothes in our closets.
On a lighter note - I have been in deep thought about this blog for a while. In fact, I have had a draft sitting here for a month that I keep changing as I go through this process. What do I want it to be? Does it have to really be anything at all? There are so many wonderful bloggers out there who have become 'experts' in different arenas and I don't think that is me (at least not yet). I don't even know what I want to blog about, be it my family, our home, general life, etc. It might be a little Seinfeld, but this is a blog about nothing, yet it is about everything. Does that make sense???? Bear with me as I work toward finding who I am through my keyboard!
|My sweet girl and me|
|Love my family|